NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual meeting of the members of the Kansas Cooperative Council will be held on March 21, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency, 400 W. Waterman St., Wichita, Kansas.
The official business session will begin at 10:30 a.m. with district caucus meetings and then move into the formal annual business meeting session. This will include the presentation of financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2018, officer and management reports, and conducting all other business that may come before the membership.
Caucus meetings for all districts will be held immediately prior to the formal annual business meeting and at the same location as the business meeting. The elections for board seats will take place at this time for Districts 1 and 4.
- District 1 – Doug Biswell, Holton, has been placed in nomination following the expiring term of Stan Remington, Hiawatha.
- Caucus Chair – Clark Wenger, Ottawa
- District 2 –There is no director term expiring in District 2 this year.
- Caucus chair – Bruce Williams, Phillipsburg
- District 3 – There is no director term expiring in District 3 this year.
- Caucus chair – Jerald Kemmerer, Dodge City
- District 4 – Gary Feist, Anthony, is seeking re-election.
- Caucus chair – James Jirak, Winfield
Nominations for board seats in districts where an election will occur will also be taken from the floor.
The Kansas Cooperative Council Hall of Fame awards ceremony will be held after the KFSA reception/dinner on Wednesday, March 20. The reception starts at 5:00 p.m. and the dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. If you are not already registered for the KFSA reception/dinner and you would like to attend, please call Jamie at 620-802-0731.
Minutes of the last annual meeting of March 21, 2018 are available by clicking here. These will also be available at the meeting. If you have trouble accessing a copy of the minutes, please contact Jamie at 620-802-0731.
James Jirak, Chairman
Jerald Kemmerer, Secretary
Brandi Miller, President/CEO
Kansas Cooperative Council